суббота, 22 июня 2013 г.

Emersione....Emprego ....& my Birthday

Hi, my dear)
even though I did not write as much as a month, I have something to tell you)
As you know I'm 10 of june celebrate my birthday, I wanted to make interesting photos on the memory, there were many including my dear friends Emily Bloom, Nika N Dakota A, Agni A ... I took care of the menu , renting a house, music and stuff but do not organized photographing of it all  ... a bit of a shame that ... and so I celebrate 4 times, with different companies of friends) it was very nice)also this date coincided with the shooting of the hot paired video with Nika N( while about it I can not say anything more) ...


Then came two new sets on MetARt and SeksArt

Emersione



 shot on the Black Sea last summer and

                                                              Emprego with Nika N 




... I personally like a lot both shooting while working on Emersione over the process watching Nika from high stone, her admiring glances and a smile only helped to pose as the master class)
Also speaking of underwater photographs is not my first experience and I want to say the most comfortable, given that this sea with its tides and a sandy bottom that is very easy to stir. but even though this underwater photography in the pool a lot worse because of the chlorinated water that phagedenic eyes ...

.... on the pair shoot present were nice light mood (I think it shows in our views) so even small discomfort (heat, dust in the cave) was invisible...and frankly it is one of the first but so many of our shooting duo=))


12 комментариев:

  1. Milena, I am always looking as soon as possible to your new sets, so let me say "Emprego" is really hot lesbian sex action and the picture above from Emprego is exact my taste, so naturally I love you most and in my dreams I am the man which gives you good feelings by loving you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Happy birthday milena! i wish you all the best!!!! could you please make the guys relase your video with emily, i belive would be epic!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Ok) I will... also we already shoot some set with Emily and one trio with me, Emily and Katie A *) I realy love this girls and work with them was wery pleasure for me ....

      Удалить
  3. Great news! I can't wait to see you in lesbian video!

    I like that in your latest sets you are trying to incorporate little fantasy stories. Erotic story, that immerses us into world of pure joy, is much more interesting than sequence of standard poses. I love your playful acting, your expressive and sensual face a that you are not using the same bored look in every picture like so many other models.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Congratulations for your recent shootings Milena!
    You're beautiful !
    The shooting "Emersione" is a proof you're a mermaid ! ;-)
    Thank you for your latest news.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Your shooting with Nika is superb.
    We feel a real bond between you two ...
    You have almost the same beautiful eyes both !
    The color of your eyes is perfectly complemented with this shooting.

    We charge you to send our compliments to Nika :
    She is such a lovely girl !

    We look forward to see your next shoots in common.

    Come back soon give us your news! thank you.

    ОтветитьУдалить

  6. Hi Milena,

    You say that the underwater photos that you have made are not the first ...
    ...? ...

    I do not remember ever seeing such photos with you.

    Is that it is unpublished photos ?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. yes , for now its unpublished photos .... we made one set near the pool and the half of it was under water, anoter one we made for a month while I was during the shooting at the sea. there are many changes of locations mostly varied seabed near the coast and in the caves ... unfortunately I do not know when it will be published, but I think we'll come back to her here =)

      Удалить
    2. Needless to say I can not wait to see these pictures! :-)
      I hope they will be soon published!

      Many shootings remain to be discovered, if we observe the photos you have posted :-)

      I take this opportunity to make a small nod to your friend "Nika E / Vesna", which has a new shoot called "Thetika" on "Errotica Archives" site.

      Now I have a somewhat selfish request ! ;-)
      It's my birthday on July 12 and I will be very happy if you post me a little message for the occasion. :-) Thank you very much !

      Удалить
  7. Can you put your social network addres on the blog please? i bet all your fans would love to follow you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Milena, I have seen many dressed photos with you and your clothes are always very comfortable: shirt, jeans, tunic, shorts...
    I know this your natural style, but would love to see at least one set, where you wear some elegant one-piece dress.
    It may be something similar to clothes used in this photo-set:

    http://illustr.com/2013/03/katerina-prigoda/

    I don't particularly like too heavy makeup on girl's face, but her outfit is flawless: jacket, white mini dress, high socks, very "girly" combination.
    The way the natural lighting is used in these pictures is interesting too.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Hi Milena,

    It's been a long time you have not post some personals photos...

    A little bonus for your fans to celebrate the arrival of summer and make us wait until the next shooting ? :-)

    Thank you in advance !

    Sam

    ОтветитьУдалить